Thursday 10 May 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Additional scenes changed or Improved

Additional scenes changed or Improved

These are all of the scenes that either weren't up to scratch or were filmed wrong.


This scene left too much of a gap from when she got down the stairs to where she was stood, therefore I was told about the rule of 'breaking the line of action', something I had not been told about before. This meant I could try to not repeat this in the future.
This was a scene filmed early on and is going from the father to daughter to introduce her and where she is, I love the scene but it just isn't filmed well enough due to focus jittering and flickering.
Here the daughter is giving the clock to her father, but her eyes look too dead so the scene by the end look a bit intense.
This was an annoying issue, if you look closely a hair can be seen appearing on the desk. I had not realised when filming so I then had to go through and edit it out of every frame.
This was a filmed section that I was going to use to look at the shop, but it looked very out of place within the animation as everything was jittery and stop-motion, this is why it looked so odd.
This was my last updated clip for a crit in front of peers. This let me see what I had done as well as what the music was like with the clip. Even though I had to quickly add music myself, it showed how amazingly well it went with the animation overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment