Wednesday 27 April 2016

Studio Brief 2- A Tale in the Sting- Cut Out Film Animation

Cut Out Film Animation


As I am doing the character for my animation as a film clip, I will be cutting out each layer of the film. This will give a rough look to the outline of the character overall which I believe to look unique and different.
Cutting out the character will also show the idea of the character, being isolated from the background around them, and being different from the world they are placed in. I hope for this to come across in the final piece as it adds another level of story to the animation.

This is what the character looks like cut out of the scene. At the moment, he looks very clean and lifelike, but when I start putting him into the animation, I will be putting different filters on him to get a more oil painted look overall, this makes it so he isn't too different from the designs around him.
This is the street view I will be placing my character within. I aligned him with the kerb so when he stepped off the path, it was in the correct place. After doing this, I started to sketch around the scene and created a simple design. Then deleted the image and built up the scene from what I had sketched, here you can see that bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment