Thursday 2 November 2017

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Research & Colour Palette

Extended Brief- 

Research & Colour Palette

For the story I knew I wanted to build a set in the Victorian era. This meant I could take my process somewhere before I fully had my story finished. This is why I went on to research shops fro this time, as well as businesses. This is becuase I want the main character to be a simple shop owner.
Here you can get a feel of the look, colour palette and the general feel of the time.
This is the Colour Palette for this project as the Victorian era tended to be darker and you could since the weariness from working within the buildings, the history associated with every item and the importance of the people within.

This is why I have gone with a sepia tone palette, as well as different browns, greens and a red, as this is the colour of the different furniture of this time, as well as the buildings and interiors. This is why I picked colours I could realistically work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment