Monday 11 December 2017

Extended Practice- Study Task 3 - Projection Mapping Christmas Brief 4

Study Task 3 - Projection Mapping Christmas Brief 4

Here is the process of building the robin animation, as well as filming, and how it was done. This was my first paper-cut animation so it was great to see how it is done, as what stages need to be done to get to the filming stage.

We went for a cartoon style bird which I think was a great choice as it made him look more appealing and cuter for a Christmass animation that was being shown to all ages.
This was the first animation after I put all of the images together on premier and exported it. As you can see it is way too slow and the colours dont stand out enough, which is a crucial thing for it to show up on the dark building.

Here is the second animation, which plays faster and looks more appealing as the lighting and contrast have been turned up. I make it brighter because of the building, so I really hope I have been able to edit this enough for it to be seen by the audience that it is being shown to, as we are both proud of this short but effective animation. I am also proud as I have now done a paper cut-out animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment