Saturday 30 December 2017

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Initial Interior Layout

Extended Brief- 

Initial Interior Layout 

After looking at shops and looking at what I would need to show, I designed a few sketches on the layout of the shop. This is also going on the already built furniture that I have for this animation. After adding colour for easier understanding, I was really drawn to the idea of having an upper level to the shop which meant the one on the bottom left was my preferred initial design.


This is a more professional design of of what the layout might look like after more extensive research. The upper level is more of a library and scroll area, and the lower to be filled with more random items the father Allbright has collected over the years. This is obviously after the change of story idea to be more than just clocks, to more bits and bobs of whatever he's found of interests, which is why it is called an Emporium.





















These sketches below are very quick designs for the top two and a more quick detailed, digital sketch for the bottom design. They are so I can show the interior layout, think about shot angles, colour scale as well as lighting studies. So they are going to be very useful once done in full to show the audience what I was planning and how they were used in the final animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment