Tuesday 22 November 2016

Character& Narrative- Study Task 3- Puppet Master

Study Task 3- Puppet Master

Study task 3, was to create a small animation showing the puppet tool on After Effects. This proved easy once started but when starting the task, I had forgotten the controls and keys needed to record the animation. After asking for help from a fellow peer, this task didn't take too long at all. 

I have never used this tool and am not confident with after effects so this was a daunting task but as you can see from the result I had fun with the process and went with a more comedic animation. I may actually use this tool in the future as it left a quite nice, if not unrealistic look about the movements that could help with the principles of animations as you could go very over the top with the movements. I wanted to use this tool last year so i'm glad i know how to do it now and can use it in the future, even if just to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment