Thursday 23 February 2017

Responsive- Character Design & Illustration

Character Design & Illustration


Even with my interests within stop-motion, Illustration and Character Design are still something I have a great interest for. This is why for Responsive, I will be doing mostly digital animations and character designs as this will further my personal skills and I will gain a better understanding of doing Gifs, short animations and detailed characters for competitions. 

I can also learn about how competitions work and run as I didn't enter any within the first year as my work wasn't developed enough to submit. Submitting for a module, will ready us for the industry as well as keeping to deadlines and the workload that is to come when we leave this University.

No comments:

Post a Comment