Wednesday 25 October 2017

Extended Practice- Study Task 2 - Portfolio Building- Loopdeloop pt1

Portfolio Building- Loopdeloop

Started with Loopdeloop- Love is Love

Doing:
  • An animation with food as the love
  • Animation plan
  • Character design
  • Food design
  • Storyboarding
This is the board I have created of what I have been looking into and what I am wanting him to maybe look like.

I knew for this project I wanted to do a male character who was a bit of a hipster, with a moustache and interesting features. So I started designing loads of character heads to try and see which stood out.




The animation is about someone loving food so I also started sketching all of the most popular foods I could think of with these as the result. I want this to be in stop-motion so I had to be wary on what would work and what wouldn't. 
food



This is the page of quick planning where I could get all of the ideas out, as well as how it is going to be done/ executed. This includes the character being just a torso upward, as the base isn't needed for the shots.



Here are the storyboards for the animation and what is going on. I will be simplifying these as I am under strict time constraints, and want to make sure that I dont make it too complicated.




No comments:

Post a Comment