Wednesday 21 February 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Animation Name & Logo

Animation Name & Tag

As this animation is a short animation, I wanted to produce a shop sign for my characters shop, that can also be a logo or animation tag. Something that can show an audience that the work I am putting out there about the animation is about the same piece, as well as something to look more professional for the art book we are creating.

Below are the designs of different watches, clocks and signs that show the name of the shop, as well as what the story might be within the shop itself. This was done before the change of shop design. It isn't just clocks within his shop, I have made it an Emporium of many different Victorian items and furniture. This was to show more intrigue within the store.
This is the design I chose as it shows a realistic example of what shop signs look like, as well as still showing a clock and plaque within the board so the name can be seen. This shows colour and a 3D look so the clock draws focus and looks new, when building it wont look so new as the shop is old. This is where I can show the age of the shop and how time has treated it and his place.
His shop is called 'The Albright Emporium' to show the name of my family characters, as well as describing what is within the shop itself, letting people know what to expect and inviting them in. I have put it within a circle frame to tie in the logo design and the vintage overall look. Im not totally happy with the frame and background but the clock design itself look how I wanted and will help to show the shops age and show what might be expected inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment