Thursday 8 February 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Story Development

Extended Brief- 

Story Development

After extensive thought and idea development I found my shop design wasn't as intriguing as it could be to keep the interest of the viewer. This is why I changed the shop from a Horologists shop, to an Emporium full of interesting different items that he has collected. This idea still works as the shop across the street is a boutique, so similar but more 'Vintage' still giving him the advantage over the crowd. 

As well as the deviation on the prop interior I have found that the idea of doing 5 characters might be too much to add in to the animation, therefore I have found that the neighbour isn't actually needed for the story, I can still show the shop opposite to be the same and a competition, as well as his daughter being important and she helps to keep him calm within his business.

These are changes that will hopefully improve my animation, as well as make the process more easy to handle on my own when it comes to animating the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment