Friday 25 December 2015

Visual Language- Set/Series/Sequence- Studio Brief 1-Mood Board

Mood Board


After looking at my mind map i decided to look on Pintrest and Google Images for pictures to do with bananas and things i could turn into bananas from the shapes. I have stuck to using mostly yellow as it is the main colour people see when it comes to bananas so it will help people to understand my theme and if the images are quite out there, the colour will hopefully help.

i have used each one of these images, either to test mediums, use them in a different context and add them to characters or make them into characters. I felt i needed to do this so i could see what the peel looked like and to get a realistic shape when i was doing a realistic banana, but also to help me find more influences and more banana shapes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment