Friday 25 December 2015

Visual Language-Set/Series/Sequence-Studio Brief 1-mind map ideas

Mind Map of Ideas

This is a mind map i have done for all of my ideas after i have come up with when given the word Banana. I need 24 ideas so i will use most of these ideas so i had to write them down but doing so, it gave me more ideas that sprang from the first ones so this process helped me to get all my thoughts together.

I will not know my idea for the storyboard until i see what i have drawn as i need to see what i have produced to see which one i would like to pick as a final. When looking at this map i was thinking of mediums and angles i could draw each idea as, this helped to decide what they were going to look like in my head so i had more ease when it came to doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment