Thursday 1 December 2016

Responsive- 11 Second Club- Star Wars

11 Second Club Animation


For the month October the theme of 11 Second Club, it was for the theme Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The audio file given was about someone asking for a job and the male saying he’ll think about it. As you couldn’t tell if the first voice was male or female this gave a bit more freedom of what could be in the animation.

This is a storyboard I produced as soon as I heard the sound clip. I wanted to try more of a humorous animation so it would be a person who was supposed to be Chewbacca but instead he is a guy in a rubbish attempt of a dog costume, looking for J.J. Abrams and Harrison Ford’s approval at getting the job for the movie.

This was as very quick sketch that gave me a way in which I wanted to go for the animation idea that needed to be 11 seconds.

As soon as I could go ahead and start, I started finding images of different Dog costumes, as well as what Harrison Ford and J.J. Abrams look like and their key features, as well as what Chewbacca looks like.


I was aiming for a terrible version of this.

Doing an art board on A2 helps me to get all of my ideas together and round out the idea as best as possible so when I went forward I could get right into character design and further more detailed and thought out storyboarding.
Next I need to do character designs and look into how to draw Harrison Ford and J.J.Abrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment