Sunday 22 November 2015

Process&Production- The Other Side- Mind Map

Mind Map

After getting the brief I had to get all my ideas written down so i can figure out which one i would like to do for the final animation.
This is the mind map i produced of all my ideas. I was torn between 3;The other side of life, The other side of a hard worker and The other side of a personality. These three i had come up with a full idea for both and where i could go with it.
I had to try to figure out which one i could easily show within the 25 seconds and which one i would find best to do in this space of time. After setting them all out i found i was drawn to do 'The other side of a hard worker' as this one was clearest in my mind for what i could do and show.

This process has helped me because my original idea which i thought of first was 'The other side of life' where i could show someone losing someone but i found i could only picture the beginning and end of that story so the hard worker story was more thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment