Sunday 22 November 2015

Process&Production- The Other Side- Mood Board

Mood Board


This mood board is showing my thought process in the form of images. I have been trying to figure out what the character should look like and in my head he is a typical dad who is big and burley who is hard working but its hard to get an idea across when there are no images to back it up. This is why i have done this mood board.

I have also looked at factory settings and machines so i can develop the scenes around accurate machines and therefore make the idea easier to follow and understand. I have gone for my character being tough and strong but when he sees his family at the end he reverts to a teddy bear who is happy and sees the reason he works so hard in them. This is why on the mood board i have families and people hugging.

At the bottom i have decided upon my colour chart being black and white as this will make it easier for me to add the details i want and add subtle colours where i see relevant, like the home having a more orange warm colour as its a happy place for him to go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment