Monday 23 November 2015

Process&Production-The Other Side- Setting Ideas

Setting Ideas

This is my first ideas for environment and character in my sketch book. I needed to show that the male works in a factory so i needed shots of what it looks like as well as him interacting with equipment and showing the toll it is taking on him.

I have shown the guy to have cuts and bandages on his hand because of him working so hard but also because factories weren't very safe a few years ago so it more set in those days as he is worked to the bone and carries on even with cuts and scrapes.

I think the environment is very important because i need to show it as being draining and tough so the message of the dad being a hard worker can be carried across until the end. I have also done a small drawing of what i will try to make the drive home look like with the ground all coming towards the car and therefore the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment