Monday 2 November 2015

Studio Brief 4- Apply- Research

Apply- Research Planning and Ideas


This is my next stage where i have wrote clear titles for each section that i have to plan. For the concept i needed to just write which one i am going to follow and which i need to design for. My characters need to have clear aesthetics and designs as they have to be the same all the way though and cannot change, but also i want them to be interesting so the audience can get attached to them and keep interest in my design.

My method that i want to use would be pen and ink but i will initially draw them in pen and fully complete it and then add colour and water if the effects could look better. I wanted to do hand drawn as i wanted to draw a full animation so i could try out the method and understand how to do them in the old style of how animations were created.

For inspiration and research i will be looking at couples running towards each other as well as people dancing and fluid animations. I have found some animations that have inspired me so i will talk about how they have influenced me in my next blog post.This page was just so i could plan what i needed to do and what i needed to remember about this idea.








No comments:

Post a Comment