Friday 6 November 2015

Studio Brief 4- Apply- Development

Development

This was my page for characters. I knew what i wanted them to look like after seeing my different inspirations and what i mentally wanted them to look like. As the animation is so many frames and i would have to hand draw each one in a small amount of time, I like this type of style as well as it shows people in such a basic form so people have to pay attention to what is happening. This is also so i can pay close attention to changing the forms and shapes so it looks fluid, smooth and the story is seen.

I needed to storyboard my animation because i worked out that my original idea would be too quick because i thought it would last longer but it is actually short as we are working at 12 frames per second. This is why i added more to the love story and had them being 'reformed' after the liquid has landed. Now i feel there is more to the story that is interesting and adds to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment