Wednesday 25 April 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Festivals for Graduation Short Film

Festivals for Graduation Short Film 

I hope to be able to add my graduation film to festivals once complete to show people my work and what I could accomplish under strict time schedules, some festivals have already past, so over the next year I hope to enter the film to:


  • Aesthetica Short Film Festival
  • Manchester Animation Festival
  • Animaze- Montreal Animation Festival
  • Animex International Festival of Animation and Computer Games
  • Bradford Animation Festival
These are not the only festival. I am in a good position with my film as there are no voices, therefore no language barriers. This keeps my animation open to a wider crowd and could send it to more places because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment