Monday 30 April 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Further Props and Set-up Images

Further Props and Set-up Images

These are further images of props, and setting up of the actual set within university. As it is so large, larger than the door. Everything must be set up within the room. 

After setting up where I want everything to go, I needed to make sure it wouldn't move. I then painfully had to blue tac everything down. When their are over 60 or more pops alone, this took time but will greatly benefit how the animation will look.







I had to wait to put items like the banister together, as well as the light fittings as they wouldn't survive transport without breaking.













 This is the final image of what the assembled set looks like. I placed all the furniture and props to flow with the shape of the set. I have also pulled some of the items out so it isn't as pushed back. Their is a blank space in the centre but that will not be seen due to camera placements.



No comments:

Post a Comment