Monday 9 April 2018

Extended Practice- Study task 1- Extended Brief- Emailing Music Student

Extended Brief- 
Emailing Music Student

So far to make sure that I am not continuing on and forgetting about other aspects of the animation, I have been emailing the music student who will be doing the music for me every few weeks. Sometimes it has been infrequent but we have both said we have been busy at different stages to this has all been fine as we are both students who know how hard university can be.

After explaining my story and what is going on in my animation I sent him a timing animatic so he has something to follow when something is happening within the story or to the characters.


Even though this is a basic movie clip, it is with my more detailed storyboard so the scenes I have included are the exact scenes I will be filming so he has something specific to follow. Also every time I film more scenes I am able to send them over so see more of the movement and what is happening. 

To do with music, I said something with a melody would work best, as well as some points in the music that could show what is happening, sadness, joy, cleaning sequence are just a few of the sounds that could change in the music that would really add to what is happening.

This is an animation I have sent him to show him what the music could be like and the melody that the audience could get attached to really helps with the animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment