Tuesday 17 January 2017

Responsive- Loopdeloop- Cute Research & Designs

Loopdeloop- Cute Research & Designs

To start this project, I did a spider diagram to get an idea of which ideas I can think of and which I like best.
Doing mood boards always help me to visually see what interests me and which ideas go together well. Cute is quite a difficult one to think of as there are so many things yet trying to think of something new can be challenging. Here are what ideas I have composited together so far, hand holding, octopus toys, turtles, dancing, llamas and a lot of pastel colours. Cute is very personal so it is difficult to figure out what others can find cute also.
Llamas are an animal I have animated in the past yet they are one of my favourite animals and are something I hold quite close to me from home. This was when I decided to do an animation like an old arcade game with a Llama eating apples as it goes.
At this point the project is getting off to a good start, I want to put a lot of effort into his project as this will be the project I use as my larger animation task. This means I will put a lot of time into designing, storyboarding and creating a detailed plan for the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment