Tuesday 10 January 2017

Responsive-Loopdeloop- Neighbours

Responsive- Loopdeloop- 

Neighbours

For this animation I wanted to make it more funny than my others have been in the first year. For this animation the theme was Neighbour. This is why it starts out with two houses next to each other before zooming into the males house on the left. The animation is about him finding out he is living next to a llama. 

When starting out this animation, I sketched all of the scenes in rough, before filling them out in block colours. I then added in the movement of the characters in frame by frame animation. This is why the male is more jumpy and jittery as I struggle to use the onion skin and be able to correctly show transitions.
This was a quick animation that I brought through to digital fairly quickly but this is the end result.

If I were to do this animation again I would put more in-betweens on the man to make the movements a lot more smooth but overall I am happy with how it turned out and when showing peers they all laughed and understood the humour I was showing. This is the main thing I was trying to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment