Sunday 6 March 2016

Studio Brief 2- A Tale in the Sting- Character Concepts

Character Concepts

As i was doing different scenes at different times, i have designed different outfits for the character when in different situations. This let me explore drawing different types of clothing on the same character, as well as seeing how i could draw basic clothes to match the same style of the character i have designed.

I really like how these have turned out but after thinking about the animation idea i have, I'm thinking of doing it with a real person as this will add more of an impact as well as a different visual outcome. The character i have designed is based on a real person, who is able to do the scenes for me if asked. I think i will choose this idea as i really love have animations and videos, especially music videos, look with this form of cut out film effect.

I do really like these character designs however, so i will not be wasting them. I am going to try and use these designs in the future at some point as i do feel he would make a good character for another animation. This just let me experiment with using film within animation, as i have not tried this before, so i think it will have a very different effect to the overall piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment