Tuesday 1 March 2016

Studio Brief 2- A Tale in the Sting- Mood Board

Mood Board

While researching different forms of depression i found many forms of inspiration and ideas for my animation, many become obvious just from looking at this board. How depression tends to be shown in black and white, showing isolation and just the general feeling of being lost which is what i want to show in my animated campaign.

After my last project i wanted to show more clearly what i was taking from these images and what they are there to show so i have included text on my mood board so people can see what i am wanting to show easier and straight away. This was things like the colours being shown and what Samaritans is about but also the images of inspiration from the story of the black dog which i feel i want to use in my animation as it is a term some may not have heard of but really helps to make people understand the feeling and weight of the illness.

After doing this board i feel my ideas have strengthened in my head of what i am wanting to produce and what i am going to do in terms of the look, style and story of my animated campaign to best show how samaritans can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment