Friday 15 January 2016

Process&Production- Animation Exercise

Animation Exercise 

This was an animation exercise set to try and make sure Squash and Stretch are fully understood and are applied to every animation where it is needed. For this exercise, i made a ball bounce down, hit a wall and roll away till it comes to a stop. I then needed to add sound to make the ball hitting add more of an effect.

This was a quick task that i have done before my animation so that when it came to starting my animation, it was fresh in my mind to have squash and stretch where needed just so i could make sure my animation could include this principle of animation if it is needed in the sequences.

I am happy with the result as the sound is placed at the right moments of contact and the ball looks like it is hitting the surfaces, the ball was also hand drawn so it does change shape but it adds to the style my animation is in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment