Thursday 14 January 2016

Process&Production- Style Guide

Style Guide





This is the style guide i have been building as i create each scene. I look at these if i need to remind myself of what the style of my animation look like, i also referenced this for my character to try and keep him looking the same throughout. The bottom one was created last as it was a scene i left till the end but i used a lot more brown tones so it looked warmer and the inside looked brighter, this was from feedback i had received from peers, telling me it would make the story of him getting happy at the end come together more and be more obvious.

In the first scene with the factories, the buildings stay the same but the smoke i will create on a separate layer so it looks like it is coming out of the machines and is more affective.

No comments:

Post a Comment