Thursday 14 January 2016

Process&Production- Research for scenes

Research for Scenes

After doing my mood board form the beginning, I needed some other research on the way though. This was for scenes where i was not sure about how to draw either angles or view points. This scene bellow from the driving section of my animation, I had not known how to draw the views of what the person in the driving seat would look like so i had to research which ones either work best or look the most realistic. I went for the bottom view as this one appealed to me most and showed the most form inside the car, so when i add sounds, it feels like it is coming from inside. Adding atmosphere.

These were images of nice homely houses because i wanted to have the last scene to be a nice one that my character would be happy to come home to. I was going to add a picket fence at the front but it seemed better to not have one as it seems the character is closer to the door and therefore closer to his family and being home. I liked the front view the best as having a long garden would make the last scene too long but also too small to show his family waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment