Sunday 10 January 2016

Process&Production-Presentation Feedback

The Other Side- Presentation & Feedback

After creating my anamatic i presented my work to my peers so i could get feedback on what i have done and what i could add to make my ideas better.

This presentation went well as everyone had very constructive feedback. One was to add more warm tones towards the end of the animation to show my character is happy at the end. I was already considering this so i found that others also though it was a good idea, so i will include this is my final animation.

Some worried the animation would be too long and could get boring for the viewer/ audience. I agree with both of these and am not against cutting scenes to either be shorter if they are not relevant, i can cut them altogether. Also to make the animation interesting i will add music and lots of sounds so the animation will flow and the audience can be drawn in and keep the interests. I was also told to show a lot of motion in my machines and character, this will make it all come together and will tie in each scene.  

After this presentation i found many things i was able to improve on my animation. So overall i found showing my peers what i am doing to be very useful and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment