Monday 25 January 2016

Visual Language- Study Task 2 - Captain Character- Initial character designs

Initial Character Designs


These deigns were done along the way of me thinking up the character. I was looking more for armour and clothing for these as that is what draws peoples eyes the most, but i also wanted to make a face and hair style that i really liked and wanted the most. These were all done so i could design a character that had appeal and a good aesthetic that people would like and find interesting.

I was happy with these as i used a mix of the different outfits for my final design so these really proved to be of use as i used bits of all of them to improve my final character design. I did like these designs as i did use them all at some point as reference which made them all needed in creating my final woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment