Monday 27 March 2017

Responsive Collaboration- Layout Progression- Completing

Layout Progression- Completing

This is the final design of the packet, poster and banner. These are all for gaining interest of children by bringing in digital elements as this is what that generation is used to. This poster will keep their attention. I have written on the poster 'Im here to protect you from your fears! Collect cards to find my armour, as I appear to have lost it in my travels!'  This lets children know they dont have to be afraid, as well as that BEAR is here to help. While also adding in the collective stickers for them to collect.
Below are all of the final cards for this project that we are going to hand in in a few days. I am very proud of how they turned out. I have learned a lot being in this collective, the struggles, the stress and what I am capable of doing under pressure. If we were to win, we have many more ideas for these cards as their are so many different fears that children posses.


No comments:

Post a Comment