Sunday 26 March 2017

Responsive Collaboration- New designs and Theme Development

New Design and Theme Development

When discussing the theme, my team didn't think it was involved enough in the overall look of the cards. This was when we went all out and made the cards look like they were medieval and like the walls and armour they had in those times.
Our logo will be held by the BEAR bear as they wanted the cards to show his journey and his path to overcome fear. To fill in the blanks on the cards, I will add in ink splatters and ink pots with a quill so the overall card looks full and filled with facts and information for the children.
This is a closeup the character designer of our group has drawn so when the facts are within a box, he can be telling the children the facts and talking to the audience which will engage children with what is being said.
Now that my team is more happy with the design I will go ahead and do these cards. Yet I have been struggling to keep them happy with what is being done so this may be something I need to work on, as I have a confidence issue and with saying no. This is leading to more of my creativity being silenced, which isn't good so this is something I am changing when doing these last cards, they will be designs that, Me as the layout artist am happy about and they said they were when they saw them so cannot change anything. If they do, I will not have time to go back and change them again becuase of time so these will be the final layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment