Wednesday 22 March 2017

Responsive- Loopdeloop- Chicken Animation Progress

Responsive- Loopdeloop- 
Chicken Animation Progress

This is a video from Youtube to help me understand what my walk cycle could look like, as I want him to have more of a strut, which is why models on a runway tend to need to walk like. This was so I could see where the feet needed to go. When I first sketched him out on different slides, his legs went up behind him but it is so much more effective when you can see them go behind one another, as it furthers the swing of his body. This is why I found this video and others like it very useful. 


This was when I was trying to make sure I had the proper movements before I went ahead and started designing him fully. As you can see I wrote what needed to move so I could keep reminding myself which needed tweaking and the arrows helped me with which way the stomach needed to be swinging.
This is a practice test from when I had him roughly sketched out, I need to add in more in-betweens because when I was able to export the video, it showed it to be too jumpy from the movements and I want it to be smooth. So this is where I need to add in more and change things around to get a better end piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment